I made Sherri's 2 hour roll recipe and then decided that cinnamon rolls sounded really good so I made cinnamon rolls instead. I used two different frostings because Bob doesn't like the cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Roll Filling
1/4 C sugar
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Spread melted butter on dough
and then the cinnamon sugar mixture
Cream Cheese Frosting
3 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/3 Cup Butter or margarine (softened)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
2 Cups Powdered sugar
Vanilla Glaze
1/3 C Butter or margarine (melted)
2 C Brown Sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
2 to 4 teaspoons water
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shayla - These were really yummy the first time. We had some cinnamon rolls literally show up at our doorstep yesterday. We added your frostings...and they were just as delicious the second time! Thanks for the recipes. Keepers!!!
Connie
Post a Comment